- theresa c. mcloud md (author)
as part of the successful the requisites series, the second edition of thoracic radiology: the requisites, by theresa mcloud, md and phillip boiselle, md, presents the most essential information you need to know about chest radiology, including some of the more recent techniques in chest imaging such as cta and pet imaging. its concise and up-to-date coverage prepares you for examinations and clinical practice. abundantly illustrated with over 800 images and covering all functional units of chest organs, this book discusses diagnostic imaging of the most frequently seen problems and the interventional techniques performed in thoracic radiology.
- find what you need quickly and easily – numerous tables, charts and boxes summarize clinical features, pathology and radiographic signs to reinforce important techniques.
- see imaging findings as they appear in practice covering the full array of thoracic conditions.
- get all you need to know from this comprehensive yet concise source which contains the essential principles that residents and practitioners need to know.
- keep up with cutting-edge topics such as the new classification of interstitial pneumonias, the impact of helical ct in diagnosing pulmonary embolism, ct angiography, computed radiography, three-dimensional imaging of the airways, and emerging infections and bioterrorism infectious agents,.
- expand your understanding of pet imaging and pulmonary vascular abnormalities, as well as many other topics, with updated and enhanced chapters that feature new images throughout.
- william d. middleton (author),
- alfred b. kurtz (author)
this new volume in the popular radiology requisitest series efficiently presents all of the core knowledge in general, vascular, and obstetric/gynecologic ultrasound. it covers everything from basic principles through state-of-the-art tech-niques, with a focus on the specific information needed to pass the boards and practice radiology. concise but compre-hensive, it is extremely easy to read, with abundant charts and lists to summarize important facts at a glance.
- displays a full range of images for each type of abnormality, helping readers to recognize the range of sonographic findings.
- covers both general & vascular with obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, for convenient “one-stop” reference.
- offers an organization that parallels ultrasound: case review, making it easy for readers to practice applying the information they’ve learned.
- offers new chapters on practical physics · lower genitourinary · general abdomen · neck & chest · and extremities, covering the latest ultrasound topics and techniques.
- presents new discussions of nuchal translucency, cystic adenomatoid malformation, and ectopic pregnancy in the obstetrics and gynecology chapters.
- features almost completely new images-148 now in full color-all captured with state-of-the-art equipment for optimal clarity.